ABOUT THE CHURCH
Action Chapel International (ACI) is the Church arm of Christian Action Faith Ministries (CAFM) – a Bible-believing church, founded in 1979 and presided over by His Eminence, the Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, and headquartered in Accra, Ghana. The church has grown significantly and has over 200 branch churches located in Africa, UK, Europe and America.
The congregation of Action Chapel UK is instrumental in carrying the Good News to their neighbourhoods in South & North London, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Birmingham through the network of branches. The regions are headed by regional Bishops who are assisted by Ministers, Deacons and Elders, some who were ordained in January 2022 (see photo below).
The church under the leadership of the clergy:
- reach out and impact the communities with the gospel of Christ through outreach, taking Jesus outside the wall of the church;
- develop ministries within the church, to identify, equip and release people to effectively fulfil their calling; and
- establish more local churches that preserve the integrity of the person and the works of Jesus Christ in our communities.
ACI Edmonton, North London founded in July 1990, is the parent branch in the United Kingdom under the stewardship of Rt. Rev. Dr. Irene Acquah-Hayford, with a total current membership of 200 (including adults, youth and children).
- Prayer is our life and life-style.
- Valuing people from various backgrounds and ethnicities.
- Empowering people to discover and fulfil their God-given abilities and talents.
- Demonstrating the compassion of Christ to humanity.
- Raising up champions through divine encounters for the end-time harvest.
- Enforcing the rights and benefits of the finished work of the cross for every believer.
- Maintaining the integrity and soundness of God’s word.
- Believing in the demonstration of God’s power to heal and deliver today.
- Building healthy relationships and families.
- Building bridges between cultures and generations.
- Believing God no matter what.
- Embracing the five-fold ministry of apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors & evangelist.