Jamie Oliver Project
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
As our Project Manager, in our Operations team, you’ll be responsible for scoping new projects, producing project plans and planning resources accordingly, using relevant project management tools. This could include managing a new process or relationship, or adding organisation and presentation rigour to the business,
We are looking for someone who is excited by managing schedules, costs, budget, risks and resources effectively, someone who is communicative and keeps the project team and stakeholders informed of progress, milestones and risks. You will work with our partners to coordinate activity and make things happen!
It’s an incredibly varied role, including project managing our Editorial and Art teams, managing their workload and projects and coordinating shoots. You will work closely with our Facilities team, ensuring our fantastic headquarters are running efficiently and will also assist our Culture Manager, organise company intranet updates, organising external partner events and MORE. So we’re hoping to find an individual who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
You’ll have previous experience as a Senior Coordinator or Junior Project Manager at brand level or client-side experience of delivering a range of projects across multiple platforms. Or, experience as a Junior Production Manager on digital output.
From this experience you will be a pro at writing functional specifications and briefs, scheduling and pushing projects along ensuring everything is kept on track, managing budgets, and assessing risk.
If you also have accreditation or demonstrable understanding of a recognised project management methodology, great! But you’ll have strong organisational and communication skills, with a flexible approach so you can adapt to a demanding, changing schedule.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- A friendly and supportive company culture in a jazzy office
- Generous salary, bonus, pension, life insurance and medical cover
- Great holiday allowance, plus half a day for christmas shopping and summer hours – meaning every Friday in July and August we can finish at 4pm
- Fabulous food perks including discounts at Jamie’s restaurants, free breakfast at the office, foodie forums, cooking classes and the opportunity to test out Jamie’s new recipes!
- Social events, discounted gym membership, plus massage and nail appointments on site
- And LOTS more…
This role is permanent beginning 21st January 2019. Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to be considered for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.